NOCO LITHIUM BATTERIES
2X More Power. 10X More Starts. 5X Longer Life.
The all-new NOCO Lithium NLP14/NLP20/NLP30 12V Lithium Powersport Batteries. Evaluated at 7Ah (89Wh) and 600-amps of starting power. It's superior to the lead-acid cruiser batteries in nearly each way, and it comes completely charged and prepared to install.
The most highly-designed and engineered lithium powersport battery series ever. The NLP series is better than lead-acid powersport batteries in almost every way - no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, and no water needed. They are designed to withstand 50,000 start cycles and 2,000 charge cycles, making them the highest performing and longest-lasting batteries for any motorcycle.
- A removable mounting block allows the battery to fit more applications. The threaded insert enables direct-mounting for additional simplicity and security.
- Modular mounting spacers can be stacked and attached to the NLP batteries to alter the BCI size enabling the battery to be safely and securely mounted.
- Utilizing the foremost progressed rapid-charge innovation, it gives sufficient starting power within 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal arrangement that permits front, side, beat, and female establishments.
If you currently have an FXR and are currently running a 16 or 16L battery, the 20L battery will work as long as you are running a battery hold down as well when choosing a NOCO 20L battery for your FXR you will need our Terry Components Battery Cable Kit as the NOCO positive and negative posts are reversed compared to an original lead-acid battery.
Lithium Motorcycle Battery Pros
- Lithium motorcycle batteries have a power density 3 to 4 times higher than lead acid, therefore the battery can be much lighter, often 25% of the weight of a lead-acid equivalent
- Lithium batteries don’t contain any acid and therefore can’t leak
- They have a cranking power 3 to 4 times that of a lead acid battery
- Lithium batteries have a lower self-discharge rate compared to lead-acid batteries, roughly 3-5% per month
- Lithium batteries charge faster than a standard battery (roughly 3 hours compared to 12 hours for a standard)
- Lithium batteries can last between 5 to 10 years, compared to 2 to 3 for a lead-acid, making them far better value for money
NLP14 replaces battery sizes: BTZ10S, BT12A-BS, BTZ12S, BTX12-BS, BTZ14S, BTX14, BTX14-BS, BT14B-4, BTX16-BS, BTX16-BS-1, B16A-AB, BTX20CH-BS, ETX12, ETX14, ETX14L, GYZ16H, HYB16A-AB, YTZ10S, YTX12, YTZ12S, YT12A-BS, YTX12-BS, YTX14, YTX14-BS, YTX14H, YTZ14S, YTX14H-BS, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, YTX20CH, YTX20CH-BS, and KMX14-BS
NLP20 replaces battery sizes: B16L-B, B16CL-B, B18L-A, BTX15L, BTX15L-BS, BTX20L, BTX20LBS, BTZ20L, BTX20HL-BS, B50-N18L-A3, ETX16, ETX16L, ETX20L, GYZ20L, GYZ20HL, YTX15L, YTX15L-BS, YB16HL-A-CX, YB16L-B, YB16CL-B, SYB16L-B, YTX20HL, YIX20HL, YTX20HL-PW, YTX20HL-BS, YTX20HL-BS-PW, YIX20HL-BS, YTX20L, YTX20L-BS, and Y50-N18L-A3.
NLP30 replaces battery sizes: BTX30L, BTX30L-BS, EXT30L, GYZ32HL, YIX30L, and YIX30L-BS.