FXR BATTERY CABLE KIT (FOR NOCO OR 20L BATTERIES)
FXR BATTERY HOLD DOWN WITH TERRY COMPONENTS CABLES
When putting a NOCO NLP20 lithium battery or a 20L battery (OEM #65989-97, factory in 97'-present day Dynas and Softails) in your FXR you will notice the positive and negative terminals are flipped compared to your old battery. With this kit we offer longer and more flexible cables to adjust for the flipped terminals, making install easier. The benefit of running a late model 20L battery is that it can be found much easier than the factory battery!
TERRYS CABLES FACTS:
- Manufactured from 4-gauge, 1,666-strand tinned copper wire with a super flexible silicone jacket
- Unique lug design (99.9% pure electrolytic copper) provides a positive connection with greater conductivity and dependable service
- These cables will deliver more cranking power with less voltage drop than any cable on the market today
BATTERY HOLD DOWN:
- Replaces OEM #66183-82
- Complete with hardware
- Eliminate battery movement causing terminal arching against seat pan or other components. premature failure or broken/damaged connections
- Easy Install
- Gloss Black powdercoat
- FITS ALL FXR MODELS
- MADE 100% IN THE USA
- FOR BATTERIES WITH FLIPPED TERMINALS (NOCO GROUP 20, ETX16L, ETX20L, (OEM 65989-97E)
- INCLUDES : RAMJET BATTERY HOLD DOWN, BATTERY TERMINAL SCREWS/SPACERS & x2 TERRY'S BATTERY CABLES
- DOES NOT INCLUDE A BATTERY.
- CLICK HERE FOR A NOCO LITHIUM BATTERY!