MIKUNI HSR CARBURETORS
Mikuni HSR series carburetors are simply the best. Our favorite carburetor for your everyday performance needs. MAXIMUM adjustability to dial-in your ride to get the optimal performance, throttle response, and appropriate AFR. Don't fall for the cheap knock offs. These are the real deal!
- 5 Circuit adjustable carb
- Available in standard or highly polished finishes
- HSR smoothbore flat slide carbs offer excellent throttle response and control
- Well made for years of dependable service
- Rebuild kits and individual jets/replacement parts available in store
- Various jet and needle ranges and needle adjustments
- On the fly idle adjustment cable no tools are required!
- Swivel fuel inlet
- Available in 42mm / 45mm / 48mm bores
- Install and initial set up is made easy with the manual/tuning guide
- Made in Japan
- Twin cam models may need to slightly file down one or more cylinder fins depending on which intake manifold is used. Easy and wont be seen after install.
- Choke cable included on most models, except for the 42mm, which can use the stock choke cable from CV-type carb, however the Mikuni choke cable is highly recommended!
- We recommend running an airbox adapter to accept the factory/aftermarket CV carb style intakes (verify backing plate spacing). Sold separately.
- Kits are not for use on models with cruise controls
- HSR series carbs use the same throttle/idle cables as the factory Harley CV carbs on all models except sportsters. Sportster will require the use of Big twin style cables.
- 42mm will fit the factory size CV manifold and seal.
- 45/48mm require a special manifold and seal.
- HSR carbs will also fit 2 bolt manifold using a flange adapter
- Tool kit now available for easy maintenance, jetting and for traveling!
- 48mm carb includes 4 different sized main jets and a rubber mount flange with 78mm bolt hole centers
- Optional black or chrome top covers available here
- Carbs have vacuum port for VOES switch or vacuum operated petcocks
If you have questions on fitment, jetting or size needed, please call us at 602-788-0364 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to piece together a complete kit for you custom application!
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
IF FOR RACE OR OFF-HIGHWAY USE OUR CA EXHAUST WAIVER WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
CALIFORNIA CARB WAIVER AVAILABLE HERE: