TTS MASTERTUNE BLUETOOTH *NEW*
by TTS INC
The ultimate tuning device for dyno tuning and recording data!
The TTS Bluetooth MasterTune System is designed specifically to tune and log data on Delphi-equipped EFI Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Includes four powerful Windows®-based programs! This is not a simple flash tuner so professional installation is highly recommended. Our in house dyno tuner can help you with that!
- MasterTune2-HD. An ECM calibration development tool that allows you to:
- Choose from a wide selection of base maps
- Save and Restore current calibration (factory or other)
- Modify many critical ECM tables and constants
- Graph tables in 2D or 3D
- Quickly compare changes in tables
- Correct speedometer calibration
- Change primary ratio
- VTune3-HD: Assists you with:
- Calibrating VE tables
- Calibrating spark tables
- Calibrating EGR correction tables
- Verifying injector sizing
- Rev limiter
- DataMaster2-HD. A diagnostic and calibration support tool that allows you to:
- Check and Clear diagnostic codes
- Utilize VTune Histogram for tuning development
- View real time engine parameters
- Playback recorded data
- Analyze Camshaft settings
- Analyze IAC warmup settings
- Simulate dyno and ¼ mile results
- Flight Recorder. Configures a Communications Interface to allow you to:
- Record data without a computer
- Record as much as 10 hours of data
- Store up to 64 recordings
- Automatically start and stop recordings
- And many more features!
- All TTS MasterTune software is compatible with 32- and 64- bit versions of Windows 7 and newer
- Bluetooth connection. No cables required to connect to computer
- Made in USA
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
IF FOR RACE OR OFF-HIGHWAY USE OUR CA EXHAUST WAIVER WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
Click here for a California CARB Waiver
For any questions regarding this tuner or other options for your build, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 602-788-0364.