THRASHIN SUPPLY OG STRAIGHT RISERS
Be proud of what you put on your bike. At Thrashin Supply Co. they've striven to build the best parts, without cutting corners, right here in the United States of America.
Thrashin Supply Risers are made of Domestic 6061 Aluminum and paired with ARP Hardware. Our black finish is a hard anodized black with an Anti-Fade agent while their chrome finish is triple nickel-plated (known as triple chrome) to withstand severe weather conditions, so their risers stay looking fresh for years to come.
All of Thrashin Supply's top clamps are angled at 35 degrees whether you choose a pull-back or straight riser. This gives these risers a stylish look and feel, as well as making the new M8 Gauges read perfectly for the rider at any height.
- Fits on all models with 3.5" center-on-center riser spacing most OE Harley-Davidsons
- Works with any standard 1" handlebar,
- The top upper clamp bolts are 4.25 center on center
- Pull Back Risers feature 1.5" off Pull Back
- Sold in pairs with top clamp and 4 ARP Hardware included 5/16-18 x 1"
- Base hole tapped for standard 1/2" x 13 mounting bolts (Bolts not included)(STANDARD SIZE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Top clamp for M8 Softail OEM Digital Gauge fitment:
- 2018-Current Street bob
- 2018-Current Breakout
- 2022 Lowrider ST