S&S TC3 OIL PUMP 07-17 TWIN CAM
If motor oil is the lifeblood of an engine, then the oil pump is its heart. If your engine needs a transplant, the new S&S® three stage oil pumps are a great solution for worn out or destroyed stock units. Common causes of stock pump failure are debris and excessive pinion shaft run out. The new S&S oil pumps are much less likely to be damaged by either. Oh, and by the way, the new S&S® oil pumps pump and scavenge way more oil than stock. While you've got that motor apart, it would be a good time to install a new S&S® TC3 forged cam support plate. Made in the USA!
- Precision CNC machined forged aluminum
- Increased structural strength
- Three stages for consistent pressure and reliable scavenging.
- Screens and magnetic traps help protect the scavenge rotors from debris
- 3 Separate scavenge sections for flywheel cavity and cam chest scavenge each area more efficiently with no interference (better scavenging = NO MORE OILY AIR CLEANER)
- Gerotors are designed to tolerate more pinion shaft runout without damage
- Both scavenge rotors are protected from debris, the most common cause of stock oil pump failure
- Made in the U.S.A.
FITMENT: 2007-'16 HD® Big Twin Engines (Including 06' Dyna).
NOTE: Will 99'-06' Twin Cam models WITH S&S Camplate