S&S T111 ENGINES
The ultimate sport & touring drop in engine available. Perfect choice for a rider looking for plenty of passing power while maintain riding comfort. These "square" engines run impressively smooth for being large. The 585 easy start cams offer a broad working rpm range for ease of riding and linear power at any time. We've been installing these for years with nothing but an excellent experience!
This S&S 111 cubic inch T111 Long Block engine fits '99-'06 Twin cams (Except '06 Dyna) or 2007-'16 HD Touring bikes (Except Twin-Cooled models). Long Block engines do not include a fuel or ignition system, so If you already have a larger throttle body and EFI tuner, they can be used with this engine. The cylinder heads are specially machined to compensate for the longer cylinders so a stock length manifold or throttle body will fit perfectly, and the cylinder head breathers are compatible air cleaners designed for a stock engine. Stock non programable engine management systems should not be used because they are not designed for an engine this large. This engine has less compression than our high performance T124 engine, making it more tolerant of variations in fuel quality, and a better choice for heavier vehicles. It also has less stroke than a T124 which reduces vibration and maintains slower piston speeds for longevity.
Now offering a flat rate $250 freight truck service! (Contiguous-US only) or Free in store pick up! Delivery for business addresses only. For residential delivery options please call or email the shop! 602-788-0364, Info@ramjetracing.com
- Super stock heads and crankcase
- S&S 585 gear drive easy start cams
- TC3 High-flow oil pump & cam plate
- Forged flattop pistons
- Intake system not included; compatible with stock or aftermarket intake systems
- 4-1/8 bore x 4-1/8 stroke = 111" ("Square engine")
- 9.8:1 compression ratio
- '99-'02 style left side Timken crankcase bearing
- Carbureted or EFI
- '99-'06 engines feature revised oil line routing (no longer require installation kits)
- Cylinder heads on T-Series long block engines are '99-'05 style. Owners of '06+ models will need to purchase a set of 99-05 style, offset intake flanges.
- Cylinder heads on these engines are specially machined to compensate for the non-stock cylinder length. As a result, they are compatible with manifolds and throttle bodies with stock length intake runners.
- The breather vent bolt locations have been adjusted so they are in the stock location, so stock style air cleaner back plates will bolt up to these engines.
- 2 Year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Does not fit Softail models
- '07-'16 Touring model engine require separate purchase of an oil line install kit
- '07-'16 Touring engines can be modified to fit '06-'17 Dyna when used with the Vulcan Works oil passage drill fixture #4659. This can also be used on Touring models to eliminate the S&S external oil lines. S&S does offer a T124 for '06+ Dyna applications & Touring.
Click here for '07-'16 Touring oil line installation instructions
Click here for T-Series Engines owners manual
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
IF FOR RACE OR OFF-HIGHWAY USE OUR CA EXHAUST WAIVER WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
CALIFORNIA CARB WAIVER AVAILABLE HERE:
MULTIPLE FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILIBLE! SOME WITH LITTLE OR NO INTEREST! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS