ROCKFORD FOSGATE '98-'13 ROAD/STREE GLIDE AMP INSTALL KIT
Harley-Davidson '98-'13 Road / Street Glide amp install kit
The next step in motorcycle performance, featuring simple plug-and-play installation creates the best in class on-bike audio experience.
Plug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. Everything is included to make for easy installation and all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Element Ready™: Purpose built for the harsh motorcycle environment. The speakers and amplifier are designed to stand up to water, dirt, UV, and motorcycle vibration, ensuring that your audio system will stand the test of time.
This complete kit includes a heatsink, bracket, hardware and wiring harness needed to install the M5-800X4 or TM400X4ad amplifier on select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. The cables have been upgraded to provide the necessary current and voltage requirements for the amplifier, and the heat-sink provides extended thermal time under demanding situations. Integrates into factory electrical system without modifications or cutting.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Y-adaptors included in amp install kit supports expansion of lower fairing, saddlebag, or Tour-Pak® speakers
- Designed for use with M5-800X4 or TM400X4ad amplifier
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- Includes rear speaker output harness for connection of rear speakers
1998-2013 Road Glide, Street Glide and Ultra models.
This amplifier installation kit is designed to interface only with the below aftermarket amplifier and Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. If your existing amplifier and motorcycle are not listed below, it is not compatible. TM400X4ad or M5-800X4
Kit requires factory Harley-Davidson® radio to be flashed.