ROCKFORD FOSGATE '98-'13 ROAD KING STAGE 2 KIT
'98-'13 Harley-Davidson Road King Stage-2 Kit (Gen-3)
This is a high-performance audio kit for select 1998-2013 Road King motorcycles designed to deliver an exceptional sound experience while retaining as much interior bag space as possible. Kit includes a 6”x9” saddle bag speaker retrofit kit, 400-watt amplifier, Bluetooth® receiver, and a plug-n-play wiring harness. Prewired expansion input for use with lowers. The handlebar remote control is an optional accessory available here.
The Road King kits are designed to deliver an exceptional sound experience while retaining as much interior bag space as possible. The 6x9 inch bag lid speakers install seamlessly into the top of the factory saddlebags using the included cutting template, waterproof bag lid mounts, and speaker grilles. The speakers are connected to a 400-watt amplifier that’s mounted to a custom plate inside the rear of the bag. The system is tied together via a plug-and-play wiring harness and included Bluetooth® receiver. The rider simply connects a smartphone via Bluetooth® and you’re ready to ride. The entire system is Element Ready® to withstand rain, dirt, and dust in the riding environment. The speakers are also highly efficient and tuned to overcome wind, exhaust and road noise.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 1998-2013 Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bags
- Element Ready® Power Series 400-watt 4 channel amplifier
- Easy One Button Pairing
- 6x9” Element Ready™ speaker retrofit kit for factory H-D® hardshell bags (non fiberglass models)
- Amp install kit with brackets, wiring and RFBTRCA Bluetooth® receiver
- FCC, IC, RCM, CE Certified
- Compatible with Android 5.0 and Above, iOS 8.0 and Above
- Prewired front lower speaker expansion harness (terminates under seat)
- 2-Year Warranty