BREMBO REAR CALIPER BRACKET- FXR MODELS
RAMJET Rear Brembo Caliper Bracket for FXR Models
With the success of our front caliper adapter brackets, a few years ago we decided to start working on a similar upgrade offering the same solutions for the rear of your FXR, after some delays our Ramjet rear Brembo caliper bracket kit for FXR models is finally available!
This kit allows for the use of a 2008 and newer rear, Harley Touring Brembo caliper on your FXR!
82'-94' & 99'
Ditch your OEM single-piston brake setup and upgrade with a more modern and superior functioning part! Upgrade to Harley Brembo 4 piston rear caliper with increased braking performance, better product availability, and less wear by eliminating a floating caliper.
Designed for 11.5" rotors (Factory Size), this is a direct bolt-on kit! which will replace your OEM bracket, as well as your left-side wheel spacer. The left side spacer is the factory width BUT a larger O.D. on the swingarm side to prevent swing arm damage or crush with its large surface area.
Our bracket uses the 08' and newer style touring caliper bumper for a snug fit and dampening to the swingarm.
This bracket kit will be offered in gloss black or raw finish with a ball-milled Ramjet logo. The gloss black kit will include a gloss black spacer.
- Caliper Bracket
- Enlarged OD sprocket side axle spacer to prevent swingarm damage
- Chrome Caliper bolts and alignment shims
- Rubber Bumper (OEM #42863-06)
- Available in BLACK or RAW finish (spacer to match)
YOU WILL NEED TO GET A NEW BRAKE LINE KIT, THE FACTORY LINE IS NOT LONG ENOUGH. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A BRAKE LINE KIT
- SOME FLOATING ROTORS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CONTACT THE CALIPER BODY. SLIGHTLIY CLEARANCING THE CALIPER BODY HAS WORKED FOR SOME APPLICATIONS. BE SURE TO MOCK UP ALL COMPONETS PRIOR TO VERIFY IF CLEARANCING WILL SOLVE YOUR ISSUE.
- BE SURE TO VERIFY BRAKE FLUID REQUIREMENTS IF USING USED CALIPERS. THESE RUN DOT 4 FLUID WHICH IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE DOT 5 USED IN EARLY APPLICATIONS. NOT A PROBLEM, WE HAVE SOME SIMPLE SOLUTIONS JUST REACH OUT TO USE FOR SOME HELP. INFO@RAMJETRACING.COM
- VERIFYING ALIGNMENT IS A RESPONSIBILITY OF THE END INSTALLER
Photos of known clearance issues and solution below
Additional parts available here!