PRECISION POWER '14+ HEAD UNIT *APPLE/ANDROID PLAY*
Plug-n-Play Upgrade Head unit for 2014+ Harley Davidson® Touring Motorcycles with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®
- Head unit Upgrade for 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Touring Motorcycles
- Uses Stock Radio Mounting Location, No Hardware Required
- Uses OE USB Connector & AM/FM Antenna, No Adapters Required
- Water-Resistant Faceplate & Glass Panel Structure for IPx5 Splash Protection
- 7” High-Definition LCD w/ Capacitive Touch Screen & RGB Illumination
- Apple CarPlay w/ Siri Eyes Free & Android Auto w/ Google Assistant Built-in
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity for Audio Playback & Control
- Customizable Wallpaper / Background (.jpg & .jpeg via USB)
- Adjustable RGB Color Touch-Sensitive Front Keys
- USB Smartphone Charging While Connected (5V/1.5A)
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC Audio Playback via USB (64GB Max)
- 4-Volt Front, Rear, & Subwoofer RCA Audio Pre-Outputs
- 10-Band Equalizer w/ Preset Custom Settings & Graphical Display
- 50w Per Channel, 2-Ohm Stable 4-Channel Amplifier Built-in
- Module required to retain factory hand control functions. Sold here!
Apple CarPlay is a more innovative, safer way to use your iPhone on your Harley Davidson®. Apple CarPlay takes the things you want to do with your iPhone while driving and puts them right on your motorcycle’s headunit display. You can get riding directions, send and receive messages, and listen/browse music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the ride. Just connect your iPhone, as a result, the HDHU.14 Headunit with CarPlay capabilities will work with touchscreen controls or handlebar controls with a proper SWC Interface. (See Below) And the apps themselves have been reimagined for easier viewing, so you can use them while your eyes and hands stay where they belong on the road
Connect your Android phone to your HDHU.14 headunit—your Android apps show up onscreen, just like that. Tap to get driving directions or talk to send a text. Even call your mom hands-free. Android Auto is built to help you focus on the road. And have fun along the way. Just plugin and go.
With the Google Assistant on Android Auto, keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. Use your voice to get help with your day. You can find routes, play your favorite songs, and even check the local weather. Get real-time alerts with Google Maps, Waze, and more of your favorite mapping apps. Even ask Google Assistant to find fuel stops along your journey. You can see it all on your radio’s touchscreen display, helping you know more about what’s nearby.
This replacement headunit for select 2014+ touring motorcycles can retain factory handlebar controls using popular SWC modules. If you’re considering upgrading your factory radio to the HDHU.14 receiver, adding a SWC adapter lets you keep the handlebar control functionality and convenience, sold separately.
Installation of HDHU.14 couldn’t be easier. Simply connect the OEM head unit wire harness to a secondary harness provided. HDHU.14 utilizes the OEM radio antenna cable & USB media port cable. Simply connect the antenna & USB cables to corresponding sockets. HDHU.14 needs only the bracket(s) & mounting hardware used with the OEM head unit. The faceplate of HDHU.14 maintains the styling of the OEM head unit without the need for ugly trim kits.
Exceeding expectations, HDHU.14 was subjected to testing above and beyond industry standards, proving its suitability in harsh riding conditions for long-term use. As a result, HDHU.14 earned an Ingress Protection (IP) water-resistant rating of IPx5, protecting itself from any weather condition you’ll ride in, even after a quick trip to the bike wash. Important factors like optically bonded LCD screen sonically welded ABS assemblies, and silicone gaskets ensure HDHU.14 performs reliably for every ride…
Are you trying to get the most from your New or Current Motorcycle Audio setup? 4-Volt RCA Outputs for Front, Rear, and Subwoofer channels are critical for getting the most from your system. Haven’t configured an Audio system yet, start by checking out: Digital Amplifiers