OHLINS S46DR1LS 12.5"-13.22" - '18+ SOFTAILS
OHLINS S46DR1LS - '18+ SOFTAILS
A well-proven monotube design, the Öhlins STX 46 shock absorber sets the standard for performance, quality, and durability. A major suspension upgrade for your Adventure, Street, or Naked Sport Bike. It features a large 46mm main piston, an internal gas reservoir within the main body of the shock, length adjustability, and a hydraulic preload adjuster.
With adjustable damping, you can change the behavior of the shock to suit your taste. This shock features a length adjuster that allows for a ride height change without compromising suspension travel. The hydraulic preload is the highlighted feature of this shock – allowing you to make preload changes without a tool to accommodate weight variations.
- Adjustable Rebound Damping
- Hose Mounted Hydraulic Preload Adjustment
- Monotube Shock with internal Reservoir
- Length Adjustable – ½”
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charged
- STX Single Tube design
- 46mm Piston Diameter
- Adjustable Preload w/ Billet tool
- Multiple Spring Rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Top Level Comfort, Rideability, and Performance
- Hard Anodized - Precision CNC-Machined Components
- Low-friction Shaft / Seal Head design
- Fully Serviceable and Repairable
NOTE: OHLINS SHOCKS ARE BUILT TO ORDER! TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 1- 3 BUSINESS DAYS! PLEASE BE SURE TO PROVIDE THE SPECIFICS BELOW. WITHOUT THESE YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE BUILT AND/OR SHIPPED.
YOU WILL SEE THE NOTES SECTION OR, "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" BOX IN YOUR CHECKOUT (MOBILE PHONE USERS MAY NOTE SEE THIS. WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU IF THERE ARE NO NOTES!)
Answer (Model & Year) :
2. Rider weight?
Answer (in lbs) :
3. Passenger or heavy luggage/gear OVER 50% of the time?
Answer: YES or NO
4. IF YES to the question above please provide additional weight for passenger or gear.
Answer (in lbs) :
Reservoir bracket notes :
'18+ Breakout / Fatboy / Sportglide (12.5"-13") = Bracket is behind right side cover with the adjuster knob facing forward
'18+ Streetbob / Lowrider / Lowrider S / Slim / Deluxe (12.5"-13") = On the out side of the right side cover using the existing 2 bolt holes. Adjuster knob faces rearward.
'18+ Fatbob (12.75"-13.22") = Bracket is behind right side cover with the adjuster knob facing forward
'18+ Heritage / Lowrider ST (12.75"-13.22") = On the out side of the right side cover using the existing 2 bolt holes. Adjuster knob faces rearward.