KRAUS RAPTOR 1 1/2 IN PULL BACK PLATE
Kraus Raptor pull back plate
- Bolt it to your stock or aftermarket triple tree to relocate the bar mounts towards the rider 1.5".
- Popular choice for Road Glide models looking to install Moto/T-bars! Can also be used on FXR/Dyna/Softail models to increase pull back.
- The Raptor Plate adds 1.5" of total height to the bar/riser.
- We recommend running Kraus Isolated Risers with this setup for Vibration Damping.
- Fits all big twin Harley models (Touring models see fitment note below!)
- Holes will need to be cut in the stock bagger Nacelle for the risers to protrude or use the Billet Gauge Mount and get rid of that stock plastic Nacelle all together. Click here to download the Raptor Plate Nacelle / Gauge Panel modification template for your stock nacelle. If you wish to not cut it, you can also use Dirty Bird Concept's nacelle!
- Please be aware that you will lose the Accessory and Fork Lock positions of the stock Key Switch.
- Not recommended for Street Glide models. Please see T-Rex pull back plate here.
- Will not work with CVO AND may not work on custom models (call to confirm fitment). On CVO models the stock Steering Lock will interfere and cannot be used.
- The risers solid mount to the stock or aftermarket triple trees and the risers solid mount to the Raptor Plate.