FEULING VENTED DIPSTICKS (ALL MODELS)
FEULING VENTED DIPSTICK
- The FEULING billet dipsticks vent/breathe excessive crank case pressure from the oil tank through a PCV style breather, consisting of an oil separator system, perforated disc, replaceable filter element and umbrella flapper valve. Feuling vented dipsticks screw into the factory oil fill spout as a stock replacement part. These breathing dipsticks remove unwanted build-up of blow by pressure in the oil tank.
- Blow by is pressure that is forced past the rings and cylinders, pushed into the crankcase and then forced into the oil tank. FEULING dipsticks help remove this unwanted pressure through a (CVS) Crankcase Ventilation System. Test results show a decrease in engine oil sump levels, more freely/smoother revving engine, increased MPG and decreased blow-by.
- Not recommended to be used with additional venting/breathing products. See note below.
- Available in polished or fade resistant black
- This dipstick is billet so it gets hot. Wear a glove when checking oil level!
We include 2 venting styles (Options) to choose from when installing the dipstick:
- OPTION 1 = 1/8 NPT breather vent fitting with internal porous filter element. This option gives a clean look however it can produce an oil misting/residue out of the element on engines with excessive leakdown/blow by.
- OPTION 2 = Quick disconnect coupler fitting with rubber hose and filter element. This option will run any excessive oil misting/residue through the line and into the filter element. However this option does requires disconnecting the fitting in order to check the oil. This is Feulings preferred option as it breaths more than option 1.
For option 2, we recommend routing the line up the frame rail, up under the seat/abs area then back down along the right side frame rail and the filter element can fit cleanly between the engine/trans matting area on the inside of the lower right frame rail. See our instructions included for each specific model routing.
NOTE : Feuling does not recommend using this product with any other breathing/venting products. In house testing has shown that using two or more breathing/venting products can cause a loss of vacuum within the engine. This loss of vacuum may lead to sumping and/or blow-by out one or all of the breather/venting products. Oil could become present on the exterior of the vehicle and is a safety hazard. For more info please contact Feuling tech support.
TECH TIP: Feuling highly recommends staying off the rev limiter and running conventional oil in the M8 engines to help maintain ring seal and minimize blow by. Running the oil halfway between full hot and add a quart will also help.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
IF FOR RACE OR OFF HIGHWAY USE OUR CA WAIVER WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
CALIFORNIA CARB WAIVER AVAILABLE HERE: