FEULING RACE SERIES OIL PUMP (OIL COOLED M8)
FEULING RACE SERIES OIL PUMP (OIL COOLED M8)
FEULING OIL COOLED high volume billet oil pumps are a must have for the Milwaukee Eight engine. The increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function. The FEULING oil pumps eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling system.
These oil pumps have a precision machined pressure relief valve and bore. Each oil pump is bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-65 psi.
The FEULING oil pumps require use of the FEULING HIGHFLOW camplate, the combo increases oil flow in and out of the engine with corrected tolerances, oil passages and larger geroter gears. Reduces engine and oil temperatures, increase oil pressure volume and scavenge volume on the return side to reduce build up of oil in the crankcase.
- High flow 2.250 Chrome Moly gerotor gears
- 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
- Increased and optimized passages, port holes and galleys requiring them to be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017
- 42% more scavenge volume with matched passages, port sizing and holes to the engine case
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
- Magnets to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
Due to the mass call volume & inquires with requests for the M-Eight oil pump back cover O-ring/seal groove, weve added the groove! (5/11/21). Although Feulings in house testing on healthy engines did not show a benefit. The O-ring may have potential benefits in certain circumstances such as engines with higher cylinder leak down, poor subseal O-ring seal, raised sump hole & or sump plug (see M8 PRO TIP below) & looser lifter to lifter bore clearances.
RACE SERIES OIL PUMPS
- Billet 7075 aluminum with red anodize, this material holds tighter tolerance under temperature, is 50% harder and stronger than 6061 aluminum.
- Deeper scavenge kidney ports over the HP+ series for even more scavenge flow volume
- Increases oil pressure
- Increases scavenge volume
- Reduces blow by & wet sumping
- Cooler oil & engine temperatures
- More HP and Torque to the rear wheel
- MADE IN AMERICA
- HP+ and RACE SERIES oil pumps MUST be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017
- 1 Year warranty (Optional 2 year warranty if forum is filled out)
OIL LEVEL NOTE - DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.
RS oil pump Fits: Milwaukee Eight Oil Cooled Engines, FITS FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate ONLY #8017
NOTE: Use of Gear Drive camshafts require block off plates - see #8016
Oil pump Milwaukee Eight oil cooled 17+, MUST use Feuling HIGH FLOW camplate #8017
- A = Feuling pumps HAVE larger deeper kidney ports, ON BOTH PRESSURE AND SCAVENGE WITH LARGER DIAMETER HIGHFLOW GEARS
- B = FEULING PUMPS ARE MACHINED FROM BILLET ALUMINUM, hp+ FROM 6061 & RACE SERIES FROM 7075, OEM PUMP IS A CASTING. NOTE 7075 ALUMINUM IS 50% Harder & STRONGER THAN 6061 & OEM CAST MATERIAL, 7075 ALSO HOLDS TIGHTER TOLERANCE UNDER TEMPERATURES
- C = Feuling Increased scavenge port passage by 42%, MATCHING VOLUME/BORES TO ENGINE CASE, OEM SEVERLY RESTRICTED
- D = FEULING PUMPS SCAVENGE PORT PICK UP BORE AND INTERNAL PASSAGES ARE MATCHED TO ENGINE CASE, OEM HAS STEPS
- E = Feuling pumps have magnets to help protect gears and relief valve FROM DEBRIS
- F = FEULING PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE IS SEATED AND SEALED WITH FULL POP OFF AT 60PSI AND SET TO RE SEAT/SEAL AT MIN OF 30PSI The oem pump is assembled without testing and the latest oem design is unable to be tested
- A = FEULING OIL HOLE MATCHED TO CASE HOLE, OEM has the hole too large creating a step AT ENGINE CASE
- B = FEULING HAS OIL FEED HOLES FOR CAM THRUSTING SURFACES AND OIL GROOVE IN CAM BORE FOR COLD START UP, OEM ZILTCH
- C = Feuling has 42% More scavenging with MATCHED OIL PASSAGE volume to engine case
- D = FEULING CAMPLATES MACHINED FROM BILLET 7075 ALUMINUM WHICH IS 50% HARDER AND STRONGER THAN THE OEM CAST
- E = Feuling sends 68% more oil to the crank and connecting rod
- F = Feuling has larger kidneys promoting more oil flow and volume
- G = FEULING HAS LARGE CHAMFERS ON PASSAGES ENTERING INTO CAMPLATE FOR A SMOOTH TRANSITION, OEM HAS SHARP EDGES