E1 EXTRA PLATE PERFORMANCE CLUTCH KITS
Key component if you're looking to put down power and wheelies!
All Energy One clutch plates and components are 100% manufactured in the USA by skilled American craftsmen using only the latest tools and CNC equipment.
- Kits are complete and include a full set of performance friction plates with a maximum groove pattern for heat dissipation and fluid circulation
- Features a core made of either 6061 T6 aluminum or high tempered steel for maximum durability, along with our race proven friction material.
- All steel plates are made with a high tempered steel and vibratory deburred for extreme flatness for positive engagement and performance.
- Extra plate kits provide up to 20% more surface area
- Stiffer diaphragm springs are included on kits
- Extra plate included will replace the problematic factory rivet plate / "judder spring" on 90'-97' Big twins and 91'+ Sportsters
- 90'-97' Big twins & 91'+ Sportsters require a special tool for installation!
- 41'-84' & 84'-89' plates can be ran wet or dry
- The type of fluid we recommend is B&M Trick shift. However any HD petroleum based, non-synthetic, primary oil, as light weight as possible, or even a good petroleum based motor oil such as 10/40 or 20/50 in weight will work. You can even use ATF Type F. For Sportsters we recommend Bel Rey Sport-trans.
- THE USE OF SYNTHETICS IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS THEY TEND TO CAUSE SLIPPAGE.