AIM SDR V2 and Light Force max combo kit for A&S Clutch 3 post
- Harley Davidson Assist & Slipper Clutch / 3-Stud Style Clutch
- 2017-2020 M8 Touring Models with hydraulic clutch
- Click here for the fitment chart.
- Up to 140 lbs-ft of torque (with OEM 2013, 2017+ M8 springs).
- 50% more clamping force over stock.
- Compatible with both hydraulic and cable setups.
- Screamin' Eagle springs or heavier clutch springs highly recommended for proper operation and will result in higher torque capacity.
- Higher torque capacity, but slimmer profile and lighter than SDR V1!
- No modifications needed!
- The VP-SDR V2 will work with most standard / CVO Harley Davidson derby covers.
- No spacer required if using a factory equipped derby cover.
Fitment note :
- Clutch basket must be centered with the derby cover opening (see image above). Any offset in the derby cover opening will result in clearance issues. A 1/4 spacer may be needed for your application.
Primary cover application
||VP Tech Information|