AIM SDR V2 performance clutch spring for A&S 3 post clutch
- Harley Davidson Assist & Slipper Clutch / 3-Stud Style Clutch
- 2017+ M8 Touring Models / Select Twin Cam Assist & Slipper Clutch Models
- Click here for the fitment chart.
- Up to 140 lbs-ft of torque (with OEM 2013, 2017+ M8 springs).
- 50% more clamping force over stock.
- Compatible with both hydraulic and cable setups.
- Screamin' Eagle springs will result in higher torque capacity.
- Higher torque capacity, but slimmer profile and lighter than SDR V1!
- 15 minute installation! Install through derby cover without removing primary cover!
- No modifications needed!
- The VP-SDR V2 will work with most standard / CVO Harley Davidson derby covers.
- No spacer required if using a factory equipped derby cover.
Fitment note :
- Clutch basket must be centered with the derby cover opening (see image above). Any offset in the derby cover opening will result in clearance issues. A 1/4 spacer may be needed for your application.
Primary cover application
||VP Technical Information|