2014-2022 OHLINS HD044 13 INCH REMOTE RESERVOIR BAGGER SHOCKS
Öhlins HD044 for 2014-2022 Harley Davidson's now includes a strut mounting bracket that even clears HD tour packs!
Öhlins aftermarket suspension products designed for Harley-Davidson deliver dramatic handling improvement over the stock suspension. With a turn of a dial, you control whether you want a plush, compliant ride for long stretches of open road, or a firmer suspension for hugging mountain corners and curves.
Available with multiple spring rates available; each shock is specifically sprung for the weight your bike will carry and tailored to your riding style. With Öhlins suspension, the handling dynamics of your Harley-Davidson motorcycle will transform to a ride you didn’t think possible.
Please take the time to read all notes below as it includes important information regarding product availability.
- Manufacture Stock Photos are Used in these Listing. Contact us with questions if you are unsure what is included on this set of shocks.
- In-Stock Shocks typically ship within 2-3 days. International customers shocks will ship within 5 business days.
- Please note that not all shocks are in-stock and may have to be ordered directly from OHLINS USA Headquarters. If this is the case, we will notify you of the lead times. Contact us if you would like an updated lead time at the time of purchase!
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS should be directed to us prior to making the purchase to avoid delays to your order.
Please include the following information with your order to avoid any delays.
Answer (MODEL & YEAR) :
2. Rider weight?
Answer (in lbs.) :
3. Passenger or heavy luggage/gear OVER 50% of the time?
Answer: YES or NO
4. IF YES to the first question please provide additional weight for passenger or gear.
Answer (in lbs.) :
MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS: MI_HD044.pdf (ohlinsusa.com)
OHLINS HD044 PART NUMBER BREAK DOWN
Single Tube Design
36mm piston diameter
Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with hose mounted reservoir
Adjustable rebound damping Adjuster wheel or slot above the eye end or on the reservoir
Adjustable compression dampening. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir