OHLINS HD357 REMOTE RESERVOIR SHOCKS 12.8"-13.2" - TOURING '86-'13
Öhlins HD357 for 1986-2013 Harley Davidson Baggers
Öhlins aftermarket suspension products designed for Harley-Davidson deliver dramatic handling improvement over the stock suspension. With a turn of a dial, you control whether you want a plush, compliant ride for long stretches of open road, or a firmer suspension for hugging mountain corners and curves.
Available with multiple spring rates available; each shock is specifically sprung for the weight your bike will carry and tailored to your riding style. With Öhlins suspension, the handling dynamics of your Harley-Davidson motorcycle will transform to a ride you didn’t think possible.
- Well-proven monotube design
- Designed for comfort, rideability, and maximum performance
- EACH pair is tested and tailor-made to suit the rider and application
- A wide range of spring rates are available not just standard & heavy duty like other brands
- Specifically designed and built for Bagger applications
- Dividing piston gas pressurized system (STX36D)
- Piggyback gas pressurized system (STX36P)
- 26 clicks of compression adjustment
- 26 clicks of rebound adjustment
- Threaded pre-load adjustment to properly set sag
- Adjustable ride height to achieve the proper ride height without sacrificing sag adjustment. (12.8" to 13.2") or (337.5 +0/-10 mm). For more height, shock extensions are available here!
- Remote reservoir with stainless steel braided hose
NOTE: OHLINS SHOCKS ARE BUILT TO ORDER! TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 1- 3 BUSINESS DAYS! PLEASE BE SURE TO PROVIDE THE SPECIFICS BELOW. WITHOUT THESE YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE BUILT AND/OR SHIPPED.
YOU WILL SEE THE NOTES SECTION OR, "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" BOX IN YOUR CHECKOUT (MOBILE PHONE USERS MAY NOTE SEE THIS. WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU IF THERE ARE NO NOTES!)
Answer (Model & Year) :
2. Rider weight?
Answer (in lbs) :
3. Passenger or heavy luggage/gear OVER 50% of the time?
Answer: YES or NO
4. IF YES to the question above please provide additional weight for passenger or gear.
Answer (in lbs) :
MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS: MI_HD357.pdf (ohlinsusa.com)
OHLINS HD357 PART NUMBER BREAK DOWN
Single Tube Design
36mm piston diameter
Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with hose mounted reservoir
Adjustable rebound damping Adjuster wheel or slot above the eye end or on the reservoir
Adjustable compression dampening. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir