Your new COVER CARE TOKEN is an assurance product for your Saddlemen seat and honored by Saddlemen forever.
Keep your new token some place safe as it must be sent along with your Saddlemen seat when making a claim. The token is your proof of coverage, without it a claim cannot be processed.
CAN I SELL MY TOKEN
- If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the token to another, the subsequent owner will have the ability to use the token as if they were the original purchaser.
DOES MY TOKEN EXPIRE
- Saddlemen COVER CARE TOKEN will not expire. The physical COVER CARE TOKEN is your proof of coverage and must be submitted with all claims. After your seat is repaired or replaced Saddlemen will retain the COVER CARE TOKEN submitted with the claim. If you would like to purchase another token they are available here - Cover Care
WHAT IF I FORGOT TO PURCHASE A COVER CARE TOKEN WHEN I PURCHASED MY SEAT
- Don’t worry you can still take advantage of the COVER CARE program. Simply purchase a COVER CARE TOKEN now and submit your claim. Buy a COVER CARE TOKEN here - Cover Care
WHAT DOES A COVER CARE TOKEN COVER
- If your Saddlemen seat gets damaged and it really doesn’t matter how - Saddlemen will completely repair and re-cover your seat, or replace your seat, at Saddlemen’s option.
- In the event that the cover material used in the construction of your seat is discontinued or not otherwise available we will substitute a like material returning your seat to “new” or “first quality” condition.
- The only charge you will incur will be transportation costs of shipping your damaged seat along with your COVER CARE TOKEN to and from Saddlemen’s manufacturing facility. Please note you may also be responsible for taxes, duties, and/or VAT on international shipments.
A COVER CARE TOKEN WILL NOT COVER
- Cover Care does not cover or apply to any loss or damage to the motorcycle or other items which may have been caused by the covered product and does not apply to personal injury, repair or other incidental costs caused by the covered product. Shipping charges to and from Saddlemen is not covered. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO PROPERTY ARE NOT COVERED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
MAKING A CLAIM / YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
COVER CARE claims should be submitted directly to Saddlemen via email or calling our customer service hotline.Phone: 1.800.397.7709
Attn: Cover Care Claims
17801 S Susana Rd, Compton, CA 90221
LIMITATIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
At the option of Saddlemen your returned product will be repaired to our current design standard or replaced at our cost with either identical product or our most equivalent current product and returned with transportation charges prepaid via regular surface transportation to any location in the continental US. THIS IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PRODUCT. ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR STATEMENTS REGARDING THE PRODUCT ARE HEREBY DEEMED NULL AND VOID AND OF NO EFFECT.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, SADDLEMEN LIMITS THE DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE SHORTER OF EITHER A) THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, OR B) ANY MAXIMUM DURATION FOR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY STATUTE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SADDLEMEN LIMITS THE REMEDIES FOR SUCH WARRANTIES TO, AT SADDLEMEN’S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL SADDLEMEN OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SADDLEMEN SEAT OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF SADDLEMEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SADDLEMEN’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event a dispute arises between you and Saddlemen arising out of this Warranty, such dispute will be determined and settled by binding arbitration between the parties, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). More information about the AAA is located at www.adr.org, or you can call the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. Arbitration will take place in Los Angeles, CA. The arbitration will not be combined with any other proceeding or arbitration against one of the parties. Each party will designate one arbitrator and the two designated arbitrators will select a third arbitrator, who will serve as the chair of the arbitration panel. If the two arbitrators cannot agree on the third arbitrator, then the AAA will appoint the third arbitrator. The AAA may require information related to your product including purchase information. Barring extraordinary circumstances, the arbitrators will issue their decision within 120 days from the date the third arbitrator is selected by the two designated arbitrators or appointed by the AAA. The arbitrators may extend this time limit for an additional 30 days in the interests of justice. All arbitration proceedings will be closed to the public and confidential and all related records will be permanently sealed, except as necessary to obtain court confirmation of the arbitration award. The decision and the arbitrators’ award will be in writing and will include a statement setting forth the reasons for the disposition of any claim. Any dissenting decision will also be set forth in writing. The arbitrators’ award will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You must seek arbitration for disputes arising out of this COVER CARE INSURANCE prior to exercising any rights or seeking any remedies created by the Title I of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. If you choose to pursue any rights and remedies that are not created by Title I of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then arbitration is not required by the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
The COVER CARE program will be governed by the laws of the State of California.