TRASK ASSULT SERIES 2:1 EXHAUST
Our friends over at Trask Performance designed this exhaust system from the ground up to look good, sound good, and live up to the Trask Performance
reputation for high quality performance products. This dyno tested exhaust system is made from the highest quality 16 gauge stainless steel materials, mandrel bent, and then TIG welded and gusseted for strength. Complete with custom heat shields including safety wired fasteners for a race inspired look. With potential gains from 8-10 horsepower on a stock H-D V-Twin. we are confident you will enjoy the smooth and consistent power band increase this exhaust will provide you. Proudly researched, developed, and proudly manufactured in the USA at their Phoenix, AZ facility.
Available for H-D Twin Cam Dyna & Touring, M8 Touring Models, and Evo FXR models.
- Available In Raw Stainless or Mirror Polish Finish
- Guaranteed Performance Gains
- Includes Heat Shields, 12 pt Hardware, & Saftey Wire Pre-Installed
- High & Tight Fit For Maximum Ground Clearance
- High Quality Double Slip Fit Rather Than A Sloppy Fit & Exhaust Springs
- Mirror Polish is an additional 3-5 handling days
87' - Up FXR Models (With Mids)
91' - 05' Dyna (With Mids)
06' - 17' Dyna (With Mids)
07' - 16' Touring (Straight or Kickout)
17' - 19' Touring (Straight or Kickout)
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES. IF FOR RACE OR OFF HIGHWAY USE OUR CA EXHAUST WAIVER WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
CALIFORNIA CARB WAIVER AVAILABLE HERE: