OHLINS REMOTE RESERVOIR SHOCKS - TOURING
Top-shelf performance and adjustability for your Bagger comes from a pair of S36 hose-mounted-reservoir shocks featuring compression, rebound, length, and spring preload tuning. Ideal for riders who often run two-up, heavy loads, or simply demand the ultimate in ride comfort.
- Well proven monotube design
- Designed for comfort, rideability and maximum performance
- EACH pair is tested and tailor made to suit the rider and application
- Wide range of spring rates are available not just standard & heavy duty like other brands
- Specifically designed and built for Bagger applications
- Dividing piston gas pressurized system (STX36D)
- Piggyback gas pressurized system (STX36P)
- 26 clicks of compression adjustment
- 26 clicks of rebound adjustment
- Threaded pre-load adjustment to properly set sag
- Adjustable ride height to achieve the proper ride height with out sacrificing sag adjustment.
- Remote reservoir with stainless steel braided hose
NOTE: 14' & up (HD 044) Shocks have a longer reservoir hose, if running on a 13' & earlier application and would like to mount reservoir to front bag rails, we recommend ordering the 14' & newer shocks (HD 044)
NOTE: OHLINS SHOCKS ARE BUILT TO ORDER!!! PLEASE BE SURE TO PROVIDE THE SPECIFICS BELOW. WITH OUT THESE YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE BUILT AND/OR SHIPPED. BE SURE TO PLACE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS IN THE NOTES SECTION OF YOUR ORDER UPON CHECKOUT!!! (feel free to copy/paste then provide answers)
YOU WILL SEE THE NOTES SECTION OR, "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" BOX IN YOUR CHECKOUT
Answer (MODEL & YEAR) :
2. Rider weight?
Answer (in lbs) :
3. Passenger or heavy luggage/gear OVER 50% of the time?
Answer: YES or NO
4. IF YES to first question please provide additional weight for passenger or gear.
Answer (in lbs) :